Worldwide well-established companies operating in the medicine-, laboratory- and audio sector mainly, put their trust in the quality of the plastic parts we produce.
Benefit too from our 40 years of competent and creative consultancy.
Together with our customers, together with you, we always find a solution for even the most difficult problem. We use the latest thermoplastics; injection and combination of various materials such as metal, glass, textile and filter partitions with plastics are our strength!
We are your specialist when it comes to small and medium-sized production runs of plastic parts of all kinds. Besides a high readiness for delivery at short production times (approx. 2 weeks upon date of incoming order), we offer very convenient machine set up costs, which are even free from an order value of CHF 600.-.
TORSON KUNSTSTOFFTECHNIK AG has developed a wide range of high grade sensor connectors and innovative plug-ins for various appliances and electronic circuit boards. Our in-house designed sensor plugs are copied all over the world and have become world standard nowadays. They offer the following benefits:
- High reliability of operation
- Lowest dimensions
- Protection system IP 67
- High mechanical and chemical stability
- Use of latest plastics
- Fast availability at low prices
Together with our customers, we develop and produce highly innovative plug connections, which need to meet the highest industry requirements. Our electronic- and plastics specialists will be happy to work out a solution with you even to the most complex problem.
Besides modern Boy injection moulding machines we own 16 specifically developed and optimised injection moulding machines which allow precision tooling at low costs. With a 3D printer we are able to fabricate mould inserts for our machines in a possibly record-breaking and cost-efficient way! The smallest plastic parts can then be moulded and show the same physical characteristics as for the production with conventional tools - to say, the parts can be moulded out of the same plastic as the original!
Our average tool manufacture prices are CHF 3'300.- though we do produce smaller tools from CHF 1'700.- already.
TORSON KUNSTOFFTECHNIK AG deals with unprocessed cables of every description. We are an internationally recognized specialist in made-to-measure tailoring and retrofitting of accessory connecting cables with moulded plugs and connectors.
A collaboration brings you the following benefits:
- Overall sourcing of ready-made cables
- Wire processing machines of the latest generation allow use-oriented the optimal solution
- Large stocks of an exceptionally wide variety of cable configurations
- High operational safety through firmly moulded plugs
- Protection system IP 67 can be moulded onto almost all sort of cable
- High-quality production standard and fast availability
- Low machine set-up costs, thus very convenient for small production runs
- Ultra welding, printing, mechanical post-processing
- Cable test, insulation strength, resistance test